Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

PC Fair

It's Sunday already.
*sigh*
time flies.. oppss.. only time cuti je ok?
in class, rasa macam masa tu merangkak lembab gila..
hmm.. been 'away' for a week..
since dah start new sem, susah sikit nak online cause rumah sewa baru tu tak dapat proper Maxis coverage..
(im using Maxis Broadband)

first week of lectures & tutorials, nothing much to say..
most subjects belum start belajar lagi, but few subjects yang dah siap bagi assignment!
well, this is Bachelor (Hons) in Accountancy I guess.
Maybe I still don't realize the fact that I'm a degree student now, and still expect something a lot less hectic like Diploma.
heh, enough said.

........................................................................

Actually today I'm in mood to write, can't wait for the next PC Fair!
It will be held on 6th to 8th of August.
This is the schedule.




I wanted to buy a new laptop, since I've been using this laptop for quite sometime..
Eversince when I was 17 if I'm not mistaken..
Currently, I'm using Acer Aspire 5040 like the one in the picture below.


What laptop that I've planned to buy?
Sony Vaio (but I don't know which series yet).
Why don't you guys suggest me any? ;)















2 comments:

  1. naik ikut to pc fair!
    nak beli external HDD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sure!
    jom jee!
    the more the merrier..
    at least xde la rase cam buat penat je dok tawaf convention centre tu smate2 nak crik satu barang..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete