Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alhamdulillah.. :)


Well, as I said in my previous post today is my busy day. But Alhamdulillah, everything went well.

Morning
I woke up early this morning and started my day with tidying up my messy room. Rajin nyee kan? haha.. No way! Actually because I couldn't get a good sleep last night (atas katil bersepah dengan bags & some other stuffs). Sakit badan hari ni ok!
So pagi tadi susun-susun buku, vacuum, buang mana yang patut, lipat baju, lap cermin, unpack my stuffs, etc..
Here are some of the pictures of the before and after 'room service' session..


Some stuffs to be given away.


Some unpacked stuffs.



The old books and notes.


The bags.


Finally, the books.


Afternoon
Hantar all the dirty clothes, bedsheet, comforter, etc to the laundry. Total for everything is RM 40 ok?! But ok la kot, mahal sikit maybe sebab ada Toto and curtain. Tahu tak apa Toto? alaa, benda yang macam tilam tu tapi bukan tilam. Some people called it with other names but I can't recall what it is now. Then, pick up Adam as usual. Sampai rumah je, Wawan dah sampai depan rumah as promised (good timing). So we went to Shah Alam (Seksyen 16) to look for the house. Sesat-sesat juga la cari, sebab tak biasa jalan situ kan. Yelaa, even study bertahun-tahun kat Shah Alam tu tapi mana la nak pergi jauh-jauh. Semuanya dah ada kat Pusat Komersial tu kan. Papa ngan mama memang tak payah risau. Kalau dari Shah Alam memang malas nak pergi mana-mana, lagi best online kat rumah je (since rumah lama takde TV).

Evening

After tengok rumah, we went for lunch at Section 13 dekat-dekat ngan area PTPL tu (tak ingat nama restoran tu) and discuss about the house. Actually the house is okay, but the surroundings are not convenient and not safe. Area tu banyak lori keluar masuk, frankly speakig me myself pun tak confident nak bawa scooter kat area tu hari-hari. Kalau drive maybe takpe kot, plus bas tak banyak lalu kat situ. Kalau hujan, confirm kena ponteng lecture la jawabnya. Kedai makan pun jauh, and as I told before apartment tu takde lift and guard. So there are reasons to say no, right?

But do I have any other choices?

At first, I thought of staying with a friend, Zurina Amira. She's planning to look for the house tomorrow (she got a house in Commercial Area). Okay, let's stick with that plan then. Suddenly, my phone automatically downloaded my emails (Gmail) as I set it to be downloaded once a day. So I read those emails one by one, and surprisingly I got a message from a girl named Zie. She asked me to call her if I'm still looking for a room, so I called her. She offers me a single bedroom in Danaumas Apartment, Seksyen 7 at a rate rm200 per month. It's nearer to UiTM, plus provided with guards, lift, swimming pool, tennis court, etc. Sounds cool hm? Yes, indeed. I aimed for that area before but I couldn't get one since there is no vacant room. Now, I got a room in a better place which was actually on my top searching list! I'm blissfully happy.
Thank God! :)
I can start to remove by this Sunday. OMG, rasa tak sabar nak start kelas macam ni! :D


Okay lah, time to continue tidy up my room, till we meet again dear online diary! XP


PS:
thank you Wawan for making my day easier. :)

Love,
Fatin

6 comments:

  1. :) no problem inn
    see..just chill, everything will come smoothly.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIZ:
    :P

    ♥:
    i cant laa..
    kalau dah messed up, selagi x setel selagi tu asyik nak fikir jeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amoi C.O.M.E.L... nama timangan baru eyhhh!! Ehehe!!


    Selamat menempuh pengajian semester baru...
    TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats fatin! starting to blog...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete